Circuit rider(Redirected from Circuit rider (disambiguation))
|Look up circuit rider in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Circuit rider may refer to:
- Circuit rider (water/wastewater), a position in the rural water industry
- Circuit rider (religious), a position within the Methodist Church and related denominations
- The Circuit Rider, a sculpture of a religious circuit rider in Oregon, USA
- Riding circuit, the practice of a jurist travelling between locations
- Circuit rider (technology), a traveling technology consultants (sometimes referred to as a eRider)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Circuit rider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.