CTR(Redirected from CTR (disambiguation))
|Look up ctr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CTR may stand for:
- Center for Transportation Research UT Austin, a research center at the University of Texas at Austin
- Center for Turbulence Research, a research institute at Stanford University
- Correct the Record, an American political action committee (PAC) which supported Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.
- Aerolíneas Centauro, an airline in Mexico by ICAO airline designator
- Centra Tech, ticker symbol CTR, American company
- Click-through rate, a measure of the success of an online advertising campaign
- Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company, a company that was renamed IBM in 1924
- Currency transaction report, a report about transactions that the Bank Secrecy Act requires banks to file with the Internal Revenue Service
Science and technologyEdit
- Carlton Trail Railway, a Saskatchewan shortline railway
- Chester railway station, the England railway station code
- Choose the right, a common Latter Day Saint saying, often found on a CTR ring
- Close target reconnaissance, a military term for scouting in extremely close proximity to the target
- Competitive trail riding, an equestrian sport
- Contemporary Theatre Review, an academic journal published by Taylor & Francis
- Controlled traffic region, a controlled airspace zone, typically around airports
- Cooperative Threat Reduction, an initiative to secure and dismantle weapons of mass destruction in former Soviet Union states
- Crash Team Racing, a 1999 video game for the Sony PlayStation, developed by Naughty Dog
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CTR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.