Buglife(Redirected from Buglife - The Invertebrate Conservation Trust)
|Headquarters||Orton Waterville, Peterborough|
|Germaine Greer, president|
It is headquartered in Peterborough, England, off the A605 in Nene Park, Peterborough, close to Ferry Meadows railway station and The Granary Beefeater Grill. It has additional offices in Scotland and the South West of England. Its aim is to prevent invertebrate extinctions and to maintain sustainable populations of invertebrates in the United Kingdom.
Activities undertaken by Buglife fall into the following areas:
- "Buglife - Help Buglife save the planet". buglife.org.uk.
- Presenters:Brett Westwood (8 September 2011). "Saving Species Episode 16". Saving Species. Series 2. BBC. BBC Radio 4.
- "Rare horrid ground-weaver spider stops Plymouth housing plans". BBC News Online. 9 June 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- Morby, Aaron (11 June 2015). "Horrid ground weaver spider halts housing scheme". Construction Enquirer. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- Morris, Steven (13 January 2015). "Rare spider under threat from housing estate plan, conservation charity warns". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 10 June 2015.