|Look up broken record in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A broken record commonly refers to a skipping record.
Broken Record may refer to:
- Broken Records (band), an indie folk band from Edinburgh, Scotland
- Broken Records (record label), a Christian record label
- Broken Record (EP), a 2013 EP by Jayme Dee
- "Broken Record" (Katy B song), a 2011 song by Katy B from the album On a Mission
- "Broken Record" (Little Boots song), 2013
- "Broken Record", a 2017 song by Alex Mendham & His Orchestra from the album On With The Show
- "Broken Record", a 2012 song by Call Me No One from the album Last Parade
- "Broken Record", a 2011 song by Corey Smith
- "Broken Record", the title song by Jayme Dee from the aforementioned EP of the same name
- "Broken Record", a 1998 song by The Posies from album Alive Before the Iceberg
- "Broken Record", a 2014 song by Shakira from the album Shakira
- "Broken Record", a song by Van Morrison from Versatile 2017
- "Broken Records", a song by Eric Burdon from the album My Secret Life
- Broken record (assertiveness), a technique of Systematic Assertiveness Therapy
- A world record (or other similar record) that has been surpassed
- Broken Record, the autobiography of Roy Campbell, 1934
- Broken Record (film), a 2014 British film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broken Record.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.