Boyds is a passenger rail station on the MARC Brunswick Line in Boyds, Maryland, with direct service to Washington, D.C. and Martinsburg, WV (with an extension to Frederick, MD). The station is located west of a bridge over the MD 117-121 multiplex. Parking is available only on the south side of the tracks.
|MARC commuter rail station|
The station at Boyds, as seen from the parking lot in July 2012.
|Location||15031 Clopper Road, Boyds, Maryland|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Passengers (2018)||20 daily 0% (MARC)|
|Outbound||← Brunswick Line toward Martinsburg or Frederick (Barnesville) |
← Capitol Limited does not stop here
|Inbound||Capitol Limited does not stop here → |
Brunswick Line toward Union Station (Germantown) →
|Ground level||Exit/entrance and parking|
- "MARC Station Information". MTA Maryland. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- "December 2018 MARC performance (for Nov 18) - Ridership" (PDF). Maryland Transportation Authority. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- MARC station list (includes Boyds) Archived 2008-03-09 at the Wayback Machine MARC official website
- Flickr Photo by John Mueller
- Media related to Boyds (MARC station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Boyds station official website
- Station from Google Maps Street View
|This Maryland train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|