(Redirected from Blackwater River (disambiguation))
A blackwater river is a river with a deep, slow-moving channel flowing through forested swamps or wetlands.
Blackwater River may also refer to:
- West Road River (also Blackwater River), a major tributary of the Fraser River
- Kerry Blackwater - a river in County Kerry.
- Munster Blackwater - a river which flows through Counties Kerry, Cork, and Waterford.
- River Blackwater - a major river within Ulster which flows from just north of Fivemiletown, County Tyrone, to Lough Neagh, mainly flowing through the south of County Tyrone and the north-west of County Armagh, with a small part of the river flowing through County Monaghan. It is sometimes known as the Ulster Blackwater.
- Leinster Blackwater - flowing from Lough Ramor, County Cavan, to Navan, County Meath.
- River Blackwater - a river which runs through the north-west of County Cavan.
- Enfield Blackwater - flowing from Staplestown, County Kildare, to the River Boyne in County Meath.
- Blackwater River (Clare) - a distributary river of the River Shannon
- River Blackwater - a river in the north of County Monaghan; not to be confused with the nearby Ulster Blackwater.
- Blackwater River (New Zealand), a river in the South Island
- River Blackwater, Essex, a river in Essex, with wide ria estuary
- River Blackwater (River Loddon), a tributary of the Loddon forming boundaries of Hampshire with Surrey and Berkshire
- River Blackwater (River Test), a tributary of the Test in Wiltshire and Hampshire
- Black Water (Conon), in Wester Ross, Scotland
- Blackwater River (Alabama), a river in Baldwin County
- Blackwater River (Contoocook River), a river in central New Hampshire
- Blackwater River (Florida), a river arising in southern Alabama and flowing through the Florida Panhandle to the Gulf of Mexico
- Blackwater River (Maine), a river in Aroostook County
- Blackwater River (Maryland), a largely saltwater river in Dorchester County
- Little Blackwater River (Maryland), a tributary
- Blackwater River (Massachusetts – New Hampshire), a tidal inlet in northeastern Massachusetts and southeastern New Hampshire
- Blackwater River (Missouri), a tributary of the Lamine River
- Blackwater River (Virginia), a river in southeastern Virginia
- Blackwater River (West Virginia), a river in the Allegheny Mountains (with a tributary named Little Blackwater River)
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.