Battle of Ushant
(Redirected from Battle of Ushant (disambiguation))
Battle of Ushant may refer to:
- Battle of Ushant (1778), fought 100 miles (160 km) west of Ushant, a large but inconclusive engagement in the American War of Independence
- Battle of Ushant (1781), a convoy battle, also during the American War of Independence
- Battle of Ushant (1782), called the "Third Battle of Ushant" or the "Action of 20–21 April 1782", the third battle that occurred in this region during the course of the war.
- Glorious First of June, 1794, also called the "Fourth Battle of Ushant", fought 400 miles (640 km) west of Ushant during the French Revolutionary wars
- Battle of Ushant (1944), a battle among the British, Canadian and Polish destroyers of the 10th Flotilla and the German destroyers of the 8th Narvik Flotilla, won by the Allies
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Ushant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.