This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Batang X is a 1995 Filipino film released under Regal Films. The film is about 5 children with superhuman abilities who get kidnapped by the alien Dr. Axis to help her steal sources of energy for her spaceship.
|Produced by||Lily Monteverde|
|Story by||Peque Gallaga|
|Music by||Archie Castillo|
|Edited by||Danny Gloria|
|Distributed by||Regal Films|
- Aiko Melendez as Dr. Axis
- Michael de Mesa as Dr. Kwago
- John Ace Zabarte as Angel "A-Gel" Arsenal
- JC Tizon as Bugoy/G:Boy
- Anna Larrucea as Trina "3-Na" De La Paz
- John Prats as Kiko "KidLat" Arsenal
- Janus Del Prado as Control
- Alvin Froy Alemania as Freighten Kid
- Chuck Perez as Zygrax
- Jeofrey Eigenmann as Philips
In 2008, another TV series was commissioned by Unitel Productions, Batang X: The Next Generation broadcast every Saturday on TV5 (formerly ABC 5). The show's special digital effects were executed by Optima, Inc. and Digitrax, Inc.
A comic book series of Batang X was published by Sonic Publishing and was sponsored, as with the movie, by McDonald's.
- "Then And Now: The Cast of "Batang X"". FilipiKnow. May 26, 2019. Retrieved November 21, 2019.
- "#Throwback: What happened to the 'Batang-X' stars?". GMA Entertainment. October 27, 2016. Retrieved November 21, 2019.
- Awit, Jujemay G. (August 27, 2017). "Pinoy superheroes". Sun.Star Cebu. Retrieved November 21, 2019.
|This 1990s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|