Baldrick (also Baldric, Balderic) may refer to:
- Baldrick, several characters played by Tony Robinson on the BBC series Blackadder
- Baldric, a shoulder belt used to carry a weapon
- Baldrick, Colloquial name for a shaped charge explosive device (Projector EOD L5 A1) used by British bomb disposal units to make holes in bomb casings.
- St. Baldrick's Foundation, a United States cancer-research charity
- Balderic, Abbot of Montfaucon, a 7th-century French saint
- Baldric of Friuli, a 9th-century Duke of Friuli
- Baldric of Dol (ca. 1050–1130), abbot of Bourgueil
- Balderic of Florennes (d. c. 1163), biographer
- Balderic of Utrecht, bishop of Utrecht (917–975)
- Baldric (horse), (1961–1986) a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Baldrick the Rat King, the main character in the game Conan Exiles.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baldrick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.