This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
RSM UK is a provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market businesses. It is the seventh largest business advisory firm in the United Kingdom and the sixth largest, globally.
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Rob Donaldson (Chief Executive Officer)|
|Products||Audit and assurance|
The firm offers audit and assurance, risk advisory, outsourcing, tax, consulting, restructuring, transactions and legal services. RSM works with a wide range of public, private and not for profit companies.
The firm traces its origins back to 1865, to the firm of Walter Howard. Historical name changes and mergers with many different firms have brought the partnership to where it is today. The name Baker Tilly was created in 1988, through the merger between Howard Tilly and Baker Rooke.
The firm has continued to grow in size and strength through a number of subsequent mergers, one of the most notable being its purchase of the trading subsidiaries of RSM Tenon Group in September 2013. In April 2014, following the purchase of RSM Tenon, Baker Tilly became the member firm of RSM Global, having served notice on Baker Tilly International, the international network to which it previously belonged.
The firm changed its name on 26 October 2015, and adopted RSM as a common brand name, to unite under a single global brand with more than one hundred other firms within the network RSM International.
- UK Pensions Awards
- UK Pension Scheme Accountant of the Year – Winner 2005, 2008
- The FDs' Excellence Awards
- Auditor of the Year (Outside the Big 4) – Winner 2006, Highly Commended 2008
- Growth Company Awards
In January 2016, RSM announced their sponsorship of European Tour player Andy Sullivan.
- "Our history". Baker Tilly. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "UK Holdings reaches agreement to acquire the trading operations of RSM Tenon Group plc". Baker Tilly. 2013-08-22. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Top 50 plus 50 accounting firms". Baker Tilly. 2014-04-15. Retrieved 2014-12-02.
- "Awards". Baker Tilly. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Real FD/CBI FDs' Excellence Awards: the scores". 16 April 2008. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Top 50 Movers and Shakers". Growth Company Investor. 1 December 2003. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "On a winning streak". Growth Company Investor. 13 June 2011. Retrieved 24 March 2015.