(Redirected from Austrian Habsburgs)
The term Habsburg Austria may refer to the lands ruled by the Austrian branch of the Habsburgs, or the historical Austria. Depending on the context, it may be defined as:
- The Duchy of Austria, after 1453 the Archduchy of Austria
- The Erblande, Habsburg hereditary lands before 1526
- The Austrian Circle of the Holy Roman Empire
- The Habsburg Monarchy as a whole, or after 1804 the Austrian Empire
- Cisleithania, the Austrian half of the Austro-Hungarian Empire from 1867 to 1918
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.