(Redirected from Atman (disambiguation))
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Atman, while unrelated titles should be moved to Atman (disambiguation). (March 2017)
Atman may refer to:
- Ātman (Jainism), a philosophical term used within Jainism to identify the soul
- Ātman (Hinduism), meaning "self, soul", a philosophical concept common to all schools of Hindu philosophy
- Ātman (Buddhism), a reference to the essential self
- Anatta — "not-self", central concept in Buddhism
Art and CultureEdit
|Look up atman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Ataman, a title of Cossack and haidamak leaders of various kinds
- World Soul (disambiguation)
- Atma (disambiguation)
- Divine soul (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.