Assin Fosu is a small town and is the capital of Assin North Municipal, a Municipal in the Central Region of Ghana. Assin Fosu is the 65th most populous settlement in Ghana, with a population of 20,541. The town is known for the Obiri Yeboah Secondary School School. The school is a second cycle institution.
|District||Assin North Municipal|
|Elevation||351 ft (107 m)|
|Ranked 65th in Ghana|
|• Summer (DST)||GMT|
- "World Gazetteer online". World-gazetteer.com. Archived from the original on 2012-01-11.
- Touring Central Region Archived 2012-05-17 at the Wayback Machine
- "Educational Institutions". www.centralregion.gov.gh. Archived from the original on 1 August 2017. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "References » Schools/Colleges". Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "List of Secondary Schools in Assin Fosu". Retrieved 12 August 2011.
|This Ghana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|