(Redirected from Applegarth (disambiguation))
Applegarth is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Adam Applegarth (born 1962), the Chief Executive Officer of the Northern Rock bank
- Mark Applegarth (born 1984), professional rugby league footballer
- Peter Applegarth (born 1958), justice of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Rufus Applegarth (1844–1921), American lawyer and politician, member of the Maryland House of Delegates
- Robert Applegarth (1834–1924), prominent British trade unionist
- Willie Applegarth (1890–1958), British athlete, winner of gold medal in 4 × 100 m relay at the 1912 Summer Olympics
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Applegarth (surname).|
In the United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Applegarth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.