Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Mexico, Venezuela, Central America and the Caribbean
The Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Mexico, Venezuela, Central America and the Caribbean (Spanish: Arquidiócesis Ortodoxa Antioquena de México, Venezuela, Centroamérica y El Caribe) is a jurisdiction of the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch. Its current Metropolitan is Ignacio (Samaán).
The Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of Mexico, Venezuela, Central America and the Caribbean
|Primate||Metropolitan Archbishop Ignacio (Samaán)|
The Antiochian Orthodox Church is administered by Patriarch John X of Antioch in Damascus, Syria.
The Patriarchate of Antioch operates several archdioceses throughout the world, one of which is the Antiochian Archdiocese of Mexico, Venezuela, Central America, and the Caribbean.
In charge of the archdiocese is Archbishop Antonio at the Saint George Cathedral in Mexico City, Mexico.
The Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of Mexico has parishes in the following countries:
- Mexico City - Saint George Cathedral (Archbishop Antonio)
- Mérida - Dormition of the Theotokos
- Jilotepec - Saint Anthony the Great Monastery
- Tijuana - Project México / Saint Innocent's Orphanage
- Puerto Rico
- Monastery Lavra Mambré (convent)
- Orphanage Hogar Rafael Apooh