Anthony Meyer (actor)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Anthony "Tony" Meyer (born 24 July 1947) is a retired English actor of the 1970s and 1980s. He is the twin of David Meyer who has often appeared alongside him in film.
|Born||24 July 1947|
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
The Meyer twins are best known for appearing as henchmen in the 1983 James Bond film Octopussy. They are circus performers with a talent for knife throwing. In the film the twins were known as Mischka and Grischka. Anthony played Grischka (credited as Twin Two).
His career was at its peak in the 1980s.
- Play for Today (1972, TV Series) - McCallister
- The Duchess of Duke Street (1976, TV Series) - Mr. Ellis
- Hamlet (1976) - Hamlet / Laertes (Anthony Meyer)
- Secret Army (1977, TV Series) - Luftwaffe Policeman
- The Third Walker (1978) - Étienne Blanchard
- A Question of Faith (1979) - Gerasim
- Venom (1981) - Martin
- The Draughtsman's Contract (1982) - The Poulencs
- Octopussy (1983) - Grischka (Anthony Meyer)
- State of Wonder (1984) - Jesus
- Snakes and Ladders (1989, TV Series) – Donald
|This article about a British television actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|