|Look up Ångström, ångström, angström, ångstrom, or angstrom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up angstroem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The angstrom is a unit of length equal to 0.1 nanometre, also spelled ångström (lower case).
Ångström or Angstrom may also refer to:
- 42487 Ångström, main-belt asteroid
- Angstrom, a radio comedy series starring Matthew Holness.
- Angstrom (company), a variant spelling for the name of a group of Russian companies
- Ångström (crater), lunar crater
- Ångström distribution, Linux distribution for embedded devices
- Angstrom exponent or Ångström exponent, an exponent used to describe the dependency of the aerosol optical thickness
- Angstrom Levy, a comic-book supervillain in the Image Comics series Invincible
- Angstrom Medica, a former name of Pioneer Surgical Technology.
- Rabbit Angstrom, character in John Updike's Rabbit series