Anatoliy Ivanovich Lipinskiy
Russian: Анатолий Иванович Липинский
|Born||7 June 1959|
Noginsk, RSFSR, USSR
|Commands held||Leningrad Naval base|
|Awards||Order of Military Merit|
In 1981 after graduating from the S. M. Kirov Higher Naval School, Baku, he was posted to the Northern Fleet where he served on several ships as the principal warfare officer, an executive officer, and between 1985 and 1990 commanding officer of a small anti-submarine ship.
After graduating in 1993 from the N. G. Kuznetsov Naval Academy he served in the Pacific Fleet as the commanding officer of the Krivak-class frigate Retiviy, and as executive officer and then commanding officer of the Slava-class missile cruiser Varyag from 1996–1998.
- From 1998 to 2001 – the chief of staff of the 36th Division of surface ships.
- From 2001 to 2004 – the commander of the 100th Brigade of landing ships.
- From 2004 to 2006 – the commander of Sovetskaya Gavan naval area.
- By the decree of the President of the Russian Federation No.1112 of 9 October 2006 he was appointed of commander of Leningrad Naval Base.
- Subsequently, he was transferred to be the Commander, Novorossiysk Naval Base, from which position he retired on 21 September 2010.
He was awarded the "Order of Military Merit"; he is married and has two sons and a daughter
- Командир Ленинградской военно-морской базы [Commander of Leningrad Naval Base] (in Russian). Ministry of Defence. Archived from the original on 26 May 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2009.
- Липинский Анатолий Иванович [Lipinsky Anatoly Ivanovich]. pobedaspb.ru/ (in Russian). Archived from the original on 21 June 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2009.
| Commander of Leningrad Naval Base
9 October 2006 – July 2009