America First(Redirected from America First (disambiguation))
America First may refer to:
- "America First", a slogan used by President Woodrow Wilson, by President Harding during the 1920 election, and by President Donald Trump during his inauguration in 2017 (→ America First (policy))
- America First Committee, a group that opposed entry of the United States into World War II, founded 1940
- America First Party (1944), an isolationist political party
- America First Party (2002), formed by former members of the United States Reform Party
- America First (policy), a policy by President Donald Trump that focuses on economic nationalism, protectionism and non-interventionism in the United States
- America First Association, organization established in Minnesota, United States
- America First: A Budget Blueprint to Make America Great Again, 2018 United States federal budget
- America First Credit Union, a credit union in Utah, founded 1939
- America First!: Its History, Politics, and Culture, a 1995 book by Bill Kauffman
- "America First" (Homeland), episode of the sixth season of the American television series Homeland
- America First with Sebastian Gorka, a syndicated radio show that debuted on 2019 Jan. 1.
- Rauchway, Eric (2016-05-06). "How 'America First' Got Its Nationalistic Edge". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- Mikelbank, Peter (2018-03-25). "Sex Scandals and 'America First': Warren G. Harding Was Donald Trump 1.0". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "Sebastian Gorka to Launch Nationally Syndicated Radio Show with Salem Radio Network". AP NEWS. 8 November 2018.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title America First.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.