New Al Hitmi
New Al Hitmi (Arabic: الهتمي الجديد; also known as Al-Hitmi Al-Jadeed) is a district in Qatar, located in the municipality of Ad Dawhah. The name is derived from the Al-Hitmi family, which is a branch of the main Al Bin Ali tribe. Together with Fereej Bin Omran and Hamad Medical City, it forms Zone 37, which has a population of 26,121.
New Al Hitmi
|• Total||0.3 sq mi (0.9 km2)|
- Al Hitmi Park on Athba Street.
- Fahad Bin Jassim Kidney Centre on Al Rasheed Street.
- American Education Centre on Jassim bin Hamad Street.
- National Council For Culture, Arts and Heritage on Al Yamama Street.
- Nasser Gardens on Mohammed bin Thani Street.
- Friends of the Environment Centre on Al Rasheed Street.
- Doha Youth Centre on Sahat Al Ikhlas Street.
- "District Area Map". Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "District map". The Centre for Geographic Information Systems of Qatar. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- "2015 population census" (PDF). Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- "Qatar Landmarks". Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics. Retrieved 7 January 2019.
|This Qatari location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|