|Full name||Al-Ittihad Sport Club|
|Chairman||Dr. Sabah Mahdi|
|League||Iraq Division Two|
Al-Ittihad was founded in 1937, is third sport club that become established in Iraq after Al-Tayaran and Al-Minaa. In the 1940s, the club was receiving direct support from Prince Abd al-Ilah. Prince Abd al-Ilah's encouragement was the first motive for the club's activity, as he visited Basra on every occasion, he came to the stadium to enjoy one of the football matches that the club was running. He also donated a silver cup to the football club bearing his name in 1947, and on April 22, 1949 the prince spent an entire day in the club's hospitality to supervise himself the activities of the club teams.
- Iraq Division One
- Winners (1): 1980–81
- Iraq Clubs- Foundation Dates
- "From the history of the sports movement in Basra". almadasupplements.com (in Arabic). September 9, 2018.
- History of Iraqi league, 1976–77 (in Arabic)
- History of Iraqi league, 1977–78 (in Arabic)
- History of Iraqi league, 1978–79 (in Arabic)
- History of Iraqi league, 1981–82 (in Arabic)