Air Forces Monthly is a military aviation magazine published by Key Publishing, and based in Stamford, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom. It was established in 1988. It provides news and analysis on military aviation, technology and related topics.
|Circulation||16,386 Jan–Dec 2016|
|First issue||January 1989|
|Based in||Stamford, Lincolnshire|
In 1997, an AFM report that a military aircraft crash at Boscombe Down in September 1994 involved a classified Aurora aircraft prompted denials from the Ministry of Defence and the United States Defense Department.
- "Aviation Magazines". Aircraft International. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- "About, Air Forces Monthly". www.airforcesmonthly.com. Retrieved 13 January 2021.
- Bellamy, Christoper; Walker, Timothy (14 March 1997). "Secret US spyplane crash may be kept under wraps". The Independent. London.
- Bellamy, Christopher (14 March 1997). "U.S. spy-plane crashed in Britain, magazine says". The Vancouver Sun.
- Official website
- List of Air Forces Monthly issues with article index via www.theaviationindex.com/