(Redirected from Abdul Rasul (disambiguation))
Abdul Rasul (Arabic: عبد الرسول) is an Arabic male given name, meaning servant of the prophet.
Abdul Rasul may also refer to:
- Abdul Rasul Sayyaf (born 1946), Afghan Islamist politician
- Salah Abdul Rasool Al Blooshi (born 1981), Bahraini held in Guantanamo
- Abdul Rasul (Iraqi scientist) (died 1983), Iraqi nuclear engineer, reportedly killed by Israel
- Abdul Rasul (Uyghur), Pakistani citizen of Uyghur origin, leader of the Asian Muslims Human Rights Bureau
- 21483 Abdulrasool, asteroid
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abdul Rasul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.