Aarón Hernández Rodríguez
20 November 1930
|Died||26 April 2020 (aged 89)|
His mother was Amadita Rodríguez, but his father was José de la Luz Hernández. His brother is named Héctor Hernández.
Hernán married Edith Sánchez, with whom he had two children, son Aarón and daughter Edith.
Hernán is very known for his roles in telenovelas.
His best-known role was that of an old Don Alonso in Marisol. The main character was lovely Marisol, Alonso's granddaughter, played by Erika Buenfil. Alonso’s son Leonardo was played by famous Enrique Álvarez Félix, who died soon after he made his last work in Marisol.
Another notable role is that of Father Augusto in Tormenta en el paraíso.
He also played priests in some other telenovelas.
- The Garden of Aunt Isabel (1971)
- presenciamexico.com (ed.). "Aarón Hernán, un Prolífico y gran actor chihuahuense".
- "Aarón Hernán".
- "Biography of Aarón Hernán".
- Article on Aarón Hernán
- "Fallece Aarón Hernán, veterano actor de 'De que te quiero, te quiero'". es.vida-estilo.yahoo.com (in Spanish). 2020-04-28. Retrieved 2020-05-08.
- "Muere Aarón Hernán, actor de La Sombra del Pasado". Univision (in Spanish). 2020-04-26. Retrieved 2020-05-08.