Fish out of water
|Look up fish out of water in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fish out of water is an idiom used to refer to a person who is in unfamiliar, and often uncomfortable, surroundings.
Fish out of water may also refer to:
- "Fish Out of Water", song by Tears for Fears from their 1993 album Elemental
- "Fish Out of Water" (One Minute Silence song), 2000 song by One Minute Silence
- "Fish Out of Water", song by OPM on the 2000 album Menace to Sobriety
- "Fish Out Of Water", song by Mudvayne from The New Game
- Fish Outta Water, 2009 debut album of Chali 2na
- "Fish Out of Water", 2011 episode of Fish Hooks
- "Fish Out of Water", a 2016 episode of BoJack Horseman
- "A Fish out of Water", a 2001 episode of Family Guy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fish out of water.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.