Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
The Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works (AGICOA) is a non-profit organization that negotiates, collects, and distributes royalties from the use of audiovisual works, whether via cable, satellite, mobile or any other similar means.
|Association de Gestion Internationale Collective des Oeuvres Audiovisuelles (AGICOA)|
Established in 1981, AGICOA operate under the terms of audiovisual copyright law set by the Berne Convention, the satellite broadcasting and cable retransmission European Directive 93/83/EEC (CABSAT 1) and the online broadcasting and retransmission European Directive 2019/789/EU (CABSAT 2).
AGICOA is set up as an Alliance of some 12 organizations in a unique partnership that enables the efficient international collective management of intellectual property rights.
AGICOA, together with CISAC and FIAPF, is a founding partner of ISAN_IA, the International Agency which delivers the ISO standard, ISAN (International Standard Audiovisual Number), a voluntary numbering system for the identification of audiovisual works.
The AGICOA AllianceEdit
- AGICOA, Switzerland
- AGICOA EUROPE, Luxembourg
- AGICOA EUROPE BRUSSELS, Belgium
- AGICOA GmbH, Germany
- AGICOA NORGE, Norway
- ALGOA, Luxembourg
- ANGOA, France
- APFI, Finland
- EGEDA, Spain
- FRF, Sweden,
- GEDIPE, Portugal
- ZAPA, Poland
- AGICOA & ISAN – founding institutions
- AGICOA - Organizations in cooperation with ISO
- AGICOA - Nomination of the registration authority for ISO 15706: the ISAN foundation for the International ISAN Agency
- WIPO Expedited Arbitration for AGICOA
- AGICOA at the board of CRC
- AGICOA – New ERA (Educational Recording Agency) member
- Norwegian Film and TV Producers’ Association – Member of AGICOA
- AGICOA - MIP World - Conferences and events sponsors
- The mystery of AGICOA. Europe's best open secret.
- YouTube: Who is remunerated at AGICOA