Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works
This article does not cite any sources. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works (AGICOA; French: Association de Gestion Internationale Collective des Oeuvres Audiovisuelles).
Set up in the eighties, AGICOA is a collecting society undertaking collective rights management for over 18,000 worldwide audiovisual works producers/distributors and/or their assignees (the rightsholders) from the retransmission and related digital services of audiovisual works. AGICOA collects royalties in their names and distributes them among the rightsholders.
AGICOA is set up as an Alliance of some 12 organizations in a unique partnership that enables the efficient international collective management of intellectual property rights.
AGICOA, together with CISAC and FIAPF, is a founding partner of ISAN_IA, the International Agency which delivers the ISO standard, ISAN (International Standard Audiovisual Number), a voluntary numbering system for the identification of audiovisual works.
The AGICOA AllianceEdit
- AGICOA, Switzerland
- AGICOA EUROPE, Luxembourg
- AGICOA EUROPE BRUSSELS, Belgium
- AGICOA GmbH, Germany
- AGICOA NORGE, Norway
- ALGOA, Luxembourg
- ANGOA, France
- APFI, Finland
- EGEDA, Spain
- FRF, Sweden,
- GEDIPE, Portugal
- ZAPA, Poland
- AGICOA & ISAN – founding institutions
- AGICOA - Organizations in cooperation with ISO
- AGICOA - Nomination of the registration authority for ISO 15706: the ISAN foundation for the International ISAN Agency
- WIPO Expedited Arbitration for AGICOA
- AGICOA at the board of CRC
- AGICOA – New ERA (Educational Recording Agency) member
- Norwegian Film and TV Producers’ Association – Member of AGICOA
- AGICOA - MIP World - Conferences and events sponsors
- The mystery of AGICOA. Europe's best open secret.
- YouTube: Who is remunerated at AGICOA