A33 autoroute(Redirected from A33 motorway (France))
This article does not cite any sources. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The A33 autoroute is a 26.8 kilometres (16.7 mi) long motorway in northeastern France. It forms part of European route E23.
- 01 Exchange A31-N4-A33 Autoroute starts with junction on the A31, to Metz (north), Dijon(west), N4 to Nancy Centre to A33 (south).
- 02 km 6 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy Towns served: Nancy, Neuves-Maisons.
- 03 km 10 Exchange A330-A33 Autoroute has junction with the A330, to Nancy Centre (north), Epinal(south), to A33 (east)
- 03a km 11 Fleville-devant-Nancy Towns served: Fleville, Lupcourt
- 04 km 17 St-Nicolas Towns served: St-Nicolas-de-Port.
- 05 km 23 Rosières Towns served: Rosières-aux-Salines, Damelevieres.
- 06 km 24 Dombasle Towns served: Dombasle-sur-Meurthe.
- 07 km 25 Hudiviller Towns served: Hudiviller.