(Redirected from 2020 Vision (disambiguation))
20/20 vision is a term for visual acuity in which the numerator refers to distance and the denominator refers to size.
20/20 vision may also refer to:
- 20/20 Vision (The Twilight Zone), an episode of The Twilight Zone
- 2020 Vision Campaign, an international campaign pushing for a nuclear-weapon-free world
- 2020 Visions, a 1997–1998 comic book series by Jamie Delano on the Vertigo Comics label
- 2020 Vision, campaign slogan for Kanye West's 2020 presidential campaign
- Croydon Vision 2020, a regeneration programme by the London Borough of Croydon aimed to highlight the centre of Croydon in its bid to become 'London's Third City'
- Wawasan 2020, also known as "Vision 2020", Malaysia's vision as set in 1991 by then Prime Minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad to become a self-sufficient industrial, developed nation
- India Vision 2020, a programme to transform India into a developed nation
- Joint Vision 2020, a 2000 U.S. Department of Defense document proclaiming the need for "full-spectrum dominance" on the battlefield
- Vision 2020 (Rwanda), a development programme in Rwanda
- Vision 2020 for Science, a program to improve the Roper Mountain Science Center in South Carolina, U.S.
- Vision 2020: New York City Comprehensive Waterfront Plan, an initiative to develop the waterfront of New York City, New York, U.S.
- Australia 2020 Summit, a 2008 convention in Canberra, Australia, to discuss the nation's future
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 2020 Vision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.