(Redirected from Åsa (disambiguation))
Åsa may refer to:
People with the given nameEdit
- Åsa Domeij (born 1962), former politician for the Swedish Green Party
- Åsa Larsson (born 1966), Swedish crime-fiction writer
- Åsa Regnér (born 1964), Swedish politician
- Åsa Romson (born 1972), Swedish politician
- Åsa Sandell (born 1967), Swedish journalist and former boxer
- Åsa Svensson (born 1975), Swedish tennis player
- Åsa Westlund (born 1976), Swedish politician
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Åsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.