YN, Y.N., or Yn may refer to:
- Yn (Ꙟ ꙟ), a letter of the old Romanian Cyrillic alphabet
- yn, a word in the Welsh language for "in"
- Yeoman rank
- Triple bond in a chemical compound
- Y.N. Hosakote, a village in the southern state of Karnataka, India
- 2C-YN, an analogue of the phenethylamine derived hallucinogen 2C-E where the ethyl group has been replaced by an ethynyl group.
- Yn question, an abbreviation for Yes-no question
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.