|Owner||Styria Medien AG|
|Publisher||Wirtschaftsblatt Verlag AG|
The Business Journal first appeared in October 1995. It specializes in the areas of business, economic policy, markets, stock exchanges and investment. The newspaper is published by around 50 journalists and 30 production staff . On the paper's founding, Styria Multimedia AG and the Swedish media group Bonnier each owned 50% the paper and its online portal. In mid-2006 Styria purchased all of Bonnier's shares and became 100% owner of the newspaper. On 25 January 2007 the online version of the newspaper was launched.
- „Business & Markets“: Daily section on business and economic policy in Austria.
- „Bundesländer“: Daily report on the business community in the states of Austria.
- „Osteuropa“: Daily report on business and economic policy in Eastern and Central Europe.
- „Finance & Securities“: Daily Stock, bond, commodity and market analyses
- Special Reports: International Report; service articles on laws, regulations, and taxes; Opinion Page; and every Friday book reviews, careers and real estate.
- Supplements: The Friday edition has supplements "investor", "the magazine for money" and eight times a year a glossy supplement "business daily deluxe" with topics on luxury and lifestyle.
According to Austrian Circulation Control (ÖAK) reported WirtschaftsBlatt had a circulation of 34,084  In 2009, according to Austrian Media Analysis (ÖWA), the newspaper was read by approximately 86,000 (on Fridays 117,000). The Business Journal is a cooperative of the Austria Press Agency.
On 25 January 2007, the newly designed online wirtschaftsblatt.at was launched. The contents of the portal is based on the WirtschaftsBlatt's line of business. According to Austrian Web Analysis (ÖWA), in 2009 www.wirtschaftsblatt.at had an annual average of 322,000 unique visitors, nearly a million visits and more than three million page views with an average duration of 5:49 minutes.
|This Austrian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|