Winner takes all
|Look up winner-takes-all in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Winner take(s) all may refer to:
Competition↑Jump back a section
- Winner Take All (1932 film), a 1932 film starring James Cagney
- Winner Take All (1939 film), a 1939 film starring Tony Martin
- Winner Takes All (1982 film), a 1982 Hong Kong film directed by Wong Jing
- Winner Takes All (2000 film), a 2000 Hong Kong film directed by Clifton Ko
- Winner Takes All (2004 film), a 2004 Welsh short film directed by Helen M. Grace
Last modified on 29 December 2012, at 20:08
↑Jump back a section
- "The Winner Takes It All", a 1980 song by ABBA
- Winner-Take-All Politics, a book on American inequality by Jacob S. Hacker and Paul Pierson
- The Winner-Take-All Society a book on economics and tournaments by Robert H. Frank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.