William Penn (disambiguation)
William Penn (1644–1718) was the English founder of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
William Penn may also refer to:
- William Penn, Jr. (1681–1720), eldest surviving son of William Penn
- William Penn (Royal Navy officer) (1621–1670), English admiral and the father of William Penn
- William Penn (athlete), American tug-of-war competitor
- William Evander Penn (1832–1895), Texas Baptist evangelist and minister
- William S. Penn (born 1949), mixed-race Nez Perce author and English professor at Michigan State
- William F. Penn, black physician in Atlanta, Georgia
- William Penn (pen name), pen name used by activist Jeremiah Evarts (1781–1831) in his essays against Indian removal
Schools and societies
- William Penn University, private liberal arts university in Iowa
- William Penn Middle School, part of the Pennsbury School District in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- William Penn High School (Delaware) in New Castle, Delaware
- William Penn High School (North Carolina) in High Point, North Carolina
- William Penn High School (Pennsylvania) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- William Penn (cigar brand), type of machine-made cigars manufactured by General Cigar Company
- USS Tecumseh (SSBN-628), submarine that was going to be named the USS William Penn
- a train operated by Amtrak as part of the Clocker service
- William Penn (Calder), a 1894 bronze statue by Alexander Milne Calder
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language