|Look up whip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whip is a stick, cord or strap, usually with a stiff handle, used for striking or as an animal training aid.
Whip or whips may also refer to:
- Flagellation, punishment using a whip
- Riding crop, a whip used in certain Equestrian disciplines
- Chain whip, martial arts weapon
- Whisk, kitchen instrument used to whip or whisk
- Whip antenna, for radio waves
- Whiplash Injury Protection System, in automobiles
- Whipstaff, a device used to steer a 15th or 16th century sailing vessel
- Whip (novel), a novel by Martin Caidin
- Whip (Whipple) Hoxworth, a fictional character in the James Michener novel Hawaii
- Whip (comics), also the name of several DC Comics characters
- Whip (King of Fighters), a video game character
Last modified on 5 June 2013, at 08:27
↑Jump back a section
- Whipped (disambiguation), or whipping
- Whipping knot
- WIP (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "whip"
- All pages with titles containing "whip"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.