|Look up wand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wand is a thin, straight, hand-held stick of wood, ivory, or metal.
Wand or magic wand may also refer to:
- Günter Wand, a German orchestra conductor and composer
- Hart Wand, an early white American blues musician and composer from Oklahoma City
- John W C Wand, an Anglican archbishop of Brisbane, Australia
- Seth Wand, an American football offensive tackle
- Philip Wand, an English computer hardware journalist and technical advice columnist
- Wand Bewossen, a military figure in Ethiopian history
- Wanderlei Silva, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- WAND, an NBC affiliate in Decatur, Illinois
- Wand Records, a record company
- Wands (band), a 3-member Japanese rock music group
- "The W.A.N.D. (The Will Always Negates Defeat)," a song by The Flaming Lips
- Magic Wand (software), a word-processing program for CP/M-based computers first released in 1979
- Nyko Wand, a 3rd-party alternative to the Wii Remote
- Magic Wands (band), a band from Los Angeles, CA
- Magic Wand Productions, a video game company based out of Bucharest, Romania
- Magic Wand Speak & Learn, a electronic educational toy introduced in 1982 by Texas Instruments
Last modified on 18 March 2013, at 01:29
↑Jump back a section
- Suit of wands, a suit in the Tarot
- Magic Wand (anti-missile system), aka David's Sling, a joint Israeli-American interception system for medium- to long-range rockets
- The magic wand selection tool in image editing software.
- W And, a variable star
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.