|Look up uns in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
UNS can mean:
- Unified Special, a Unified Thread Standard
- Unnilseptium (Uns), is the former name of the chemical element Bohrium (Bh), element 107
- Unified numbering system, used to identify alloys
- Uniform national swing, a system for predicting parliamentary seats in first past the post elections
- Unión Nacional Sinarquista, a Mexican political movement
- Universal Night Sight, a weapon mounted night vision device
- University of Novi Sad, a university in Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia
- National University of the South, a university in Argentina
- State University of Surakarta (Universitas Negeri Surakarta), a university in Indonesia
- University of Natural Sciences (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, a 2008 video game for the PlayStation 3.
- Uns (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.