|Look up tuxedo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tuxedo is a type of semi-formal dress for men.
Tuxedo may also refer to:
- Tuxedo, Winnipeg, Manitoba, a city neighborhood
- Tuxedo (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Manitoba
- Tuxedo Park, Calgary, Alberta, a city neighbourhood
- United States
Last modified on 7 March 2013, at 01:33
↑Jump back a section
- Tuxedo Park (disambiguation)
- "Tuxedo Junction", well-known swing era song
- Tuxedo Mask, a fictional character from the Sailor Moon franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.