|Look up tuner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuner may refer to someone or something which adjusts or configures a mechanical, electronic, or musical device.
- Antenna tuner, a device to adjust the resonance frequency of an antenna or transmission line
- ATSC tuner, a device that receives digital television broadcasts
- Tuner (radio), a module or device which separates out one channel from low-amplitude radio-frequency signals for further processing
- TV tuner card, a device that allows reception of television on a computer
- All pages beginning with "Tuner"
- All pages with titles containing "Tuner"
- Tuning (disambiguation)
- Custom car
- Electrical resonance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.