Tour de East Java
|Region||East Java, Indonesia|
|English name||Tour of East Java|
|Competition||UCI Asia Tour 2.2|
|Editions||8 (as of 2012)|
|First winner||Ahad Kazemi (IRI)|
|Most wins||Ghader Mizbani (IRI) (2 wins)|
|Most recent||Ivan Tsissaruk (KAZ)|
The Tour de East Java is an annual professional road bicycle racing stage race held in East Java, Indonesia since 2005. It is held annually in September every year. The race is sanctioned by the International Cycling Union (UCI) as a 2.2 category race as part of the UCI Asia Tour.
|2005||Ahad Kazemi (IRI)||Giant Asia Racing Team|
|2006||Ghader Mizbani (IRI)||Giant Asia Racing Team|
|2007||Björn Glasner (GER)||Team Regiostrom-Senges|
|2008||Ghader Mizbani (IRI)||Tabriz Petrochemical Team|
|2009||Andrey Mizourov (KAZ)||Petrochemical Tabriz Cycling Team|
|2010||Hossein Alizadeh (IRI)||Tabriz Petrochemical Cycling Team|
|2011||Hossein Jahanbanian (IRI)||Tabriz Petrochemical Team|
|2012||Ivan Tsissaruk (KAZ)||Astana Track Team|
- "Record Number of Foreign Teams Expected for Tour de East Java". Jakarta Globe. May 11, 2010. Retrieved February 08, 2012.
- Bramantoro, Toni (February 4, 2012). "Tour de East Java 2012 Stage Five Use". Tribunnews. Retrieved February 08, 2012.
- "Tour of East Java 2011". Cycling News. September 23-25, 2011. Retrieved February 08, 2012.
- Official website
- Palmares at Cycling Archives
- Statistics at the-sports.org
- Tour de East Java at cqranking.com
|This article about sports in Indonesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This cycling race-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|