Terp or TERP may refer to:
- Artificial dwelling hill, terp in the Netherlands
- Maryland Terrapins, Mascot of the University of Maryland; the term is often shortened to "Terp"
- Saravan, Armenia, formerly called Terp
- Theoretical ex-rights price, a calculated price for shares after issue of new shares
- A language interpreter, especially one who works in sign language(s)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.