Kristiansen, at left, at the Man of Action panel at the 2012 New York Comic Con.
|Notable works||It's a Bird|
|Awards||2005 Eisner Award|
Teddy Kristiansen (born 1964) is a Danish comic book artist, known for his work in mystery, horror, and dark, suspense-filled comics. In 2005, Kristiansen won an Eisner Award for Best Comics Painter for his work on the Superman Graphic Novel It's a Bird. Kristiansen was also featured in DC's 8th issue of Solo.
- Superman og Fredsbomben (Interpresse)
- House of Secrets 1-25 (DC Comics: Vertigo)
- House of Secrets: Facade 1-2 (DC Comics: Vertigo)
- Sandman Midnight Theatre graphic novel (DC Comics: Vertigo)
- The Dreaming 36-39 (DC Comics: Vertigo)
- Superman: Metropolis 6-10 (DC Comics)
- Grendel Tales Four Devils, One Hell (Dark Horse Comics)
- Genius, written by Steven T. Seagle (First Second)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Teddy Kristiansen|
- Teddy Kristiansen at Blogger
- Official website
- Teddy Kristiansen at the Comic Book DB
- Biography on tegneseriemuseet.dk (scroll down for English text).
|This profile of a European comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Danish artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|