||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
|Born||Susana González del Río
October 2, 1973
Calera de Víctor Rosales, Zacatecas, Mexico
|Children||Santiago Elias González
Susana Elias González
Elvira de González
Susana Alejandra González (born October 2, 1973 in Calera de Víctor Rosales, Zacatecas) is a Mexican actress. This particular Mexican actress is known for her talent, beauty and docile character. She was a partner of Eduardo Santamarina.
Susana wanted to be an actress from a very young age. She was offered a chance to study acting in Mexico City after winning a beauty contest in her home town.
When Susana was 18 years old, she won a scholarship to Televisa’s acting academy, the Centro de Educación Artística. She was so determined to be an actress that she decided to move from Calera to Mexico City. She was encouraged by the enormous support she received from her family.
Her roles have ranged from a ruthless woman in Amigas y rivales to a sweet and naive girl in Entre el amor y el odio. In 2004 she starred in Al otro lado, a movie co-produced by Spain, Morocco and Mexico. This was an excellent chance for her to be known worldwide. In 2005 she was offered to work in Miami, Florida nearly for a year and a half to shoot the telenovela El amor no tiene precio. This was a difficult time for her due to the time she had to spent far from home.
In 2006 she took part in Bailando por la Boda de Mis Sueños, a reality dancing show. She did not win the first place but won the hearts of the people and judges because of her charisma, sweetness, will to succeed and tenacity. In 2007 she played the main role of Camila Darien in the telenovela Pasión, produced by Carla Estrada.
In S.O.S.: Sexo y otros Secretos she plays the role of Tania. This TV show offers a perspective of a group of women with five different lives who take us into the private side of womenhood.
In 2011, she joined Jose Ron, Jorge Salinas and Ana Brenda Contreras in La que no podía amar. She played Cynthia Montero, a beautiful and boastful young lady who finds out she is a daughter of a maid (portrayed by Ana Martin) which makes her a bastard, and her resentment towards her mother grows.
Susana is a daughter of a man named Refugio González and his wife Elvira, sister of Erica González and the mother of Santiago Elias González and Susana Elias González.
- Amores verdaderos (2012–13) - Beatriz Guzman
- La que no podía amar (2011-2012) – Cinthia Montero
- Para Volver a Amar (2010–2011) – Doménica
- Los Exitosos Perez (2010) – Alexandra 'Alex' Rinaldi
- Mujeres Asesinas (2009) - Desconfiada
- Pasión (2007) - Camila Darien
- S.O.S.: Sexo y otros Secretos – Tania
- Chinango (2007) as Sofia
- Heridas de Amor (2006) – Liliana Lopez Reyna
- El amor no tiene precio (2005) – Maria Elizabeth González
- Cicatrices (2005) - Diana
- Hospital el paisa - (2004) - Lucía Gordillo
- Al otro lado (2004) - Caridad, Angel's mother
- Silencio profundo (2003)
- Velo de novia (2003) – Andrea Paz
- Entre el amor y el odio (2002) - Ana Cristina Robles
- Chinango (2002) - Sofia
- Amigas y rivales (2001) - Angela
- Rayito de luz (2000)
- Amor gitano (1999) - Zokka
- Cuento de Navidad (1999)
- Deceived Women (1999) - Ivette
- Que vivan los muertos (1998)
- Preciosa (1998) - Felina
- Atómica (1998) - Chica Podium
- María Isabel (1997) - Elisa
- Sentimientos Ajenos (1996) - Norma