|Look up subhuman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term subhuman means "less than human". The term can refer to several concepts:
- subHuman (album), a 2007 music album by Recoil
- "Subhuman/Something Came Over Me", a single by the experimental/industrial band Throbbing Gristle
- "Subhuman," a song by rock band Blue Öyster Cult
- "Subhuman" (Garbage song), a song by rock band Garbage
- Subhumans (U.K. band), a UK punk rock band
- Subhumans (Canadian band), a Canadian punk rock band
- Subhuman (italian band), an italian thrash/death metal band
- SubHuman, a label founded by DJ Dieselboy and Steve Gordon.
Last modified on 4 May 2013, at 10:22
↑Jump back a section
- Parahuman, a human/animal hybrid or chimera
- A measure of progress in artificial intelligence, denoting worse performance than most humans
- Humanoid, any being whose body structure resembles that of a human
- Last Man, the antithesis to the Übermensch in Nietzschean philosophy
- Slave, a person who is under the control of another
- Untermensch, a term from early eugenics and Nazi racial ideology for an "inferior human being"
- Subhuman (film), a 2005 thriller film.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.