|Look up Styx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Styx may also refer to:
- Styx (band), an American rock band
- Styx (album), the first album released by the band Styx in 1972
- Styx (film), a 2001 movie, starring Peter Weller
- Styx (2008 film), a film by Alexia Roider
- Styx, a UK band involving Bruce Dickinson prior to Iron Maiden
- Styx, the villains of the Tunnels series
- "Styx Feet Under", episode 5 in Season 7 of the TV series Charmed
- Fire LEO-03 "Styx", a fictional starfighter from the videogame Thunder Force III
- "Styx", a song from Witchery's album Don't Fear the Reaper (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.