|Look up steal or steals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steal may refer to:
- Theft, the illegal act of taking another person's property without that person's freely-given consent
- The gaining of a stolen base in baseball
- Steal (basketball), a situation when a defensive player actively takes possession of the ball from an offensive player
- Steal (film), a 2002 action film
- Steal (game show), a Central Television game show
- Steal (poker), a type of a bluff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.