South Carolina Highway 460
|Maintained by SCDOT|
|Length:||7.5 mi (12.1 km)|
|Existed:||2012 – present|
|West end:||SC 160 in Tega Cay|
|I-77 near Tega Cay|
|East end:||SC 160 in Fort Mill|
Though the highway is commonly known as "SC 460" or "Highway 460" throughout the state, the highway does have other known names it uses locally in areas.
- Becky Meacham-Richardson Highway – official South Carolina honorary name of SC 460, from SC 160, in Tega Cay, to Deerfield Drive. Becky Meacham-Richardson served as a state representative for the Lake Wylie/Tega Cay area.
- Gold Hill Road – road name of highway from SC 160, in Tega Cay, to Deerfield Drive.
- Springfield Parkway – road name of highway from Deerfield Drive to SC 160, in Fort Mill.
Established on March 28, 2012 as a new primary route, it follow existing roads: Gold Hill Road and Springfield Parkway.
The entire route is in York County.
|Tega Cay||0.0||0.0||SC 160 – Fort Mill, Charlotte||To Steele Creek|
|2.0||3.2||I-77 – Columbia, Charlotte|
|2.4||3.9||Deerfield Drive / Gold Hill Road||To Knights Stadium|
|3.3||5.3||US 21 – Fort Mill, Pineville||West end of Truck SC 160 overlap|
US 21 Bus. north (Old Nation Road) – Pineville
|North end of US 21 business overlap|
US 21 Bus. south (Old Nation Road) – Fort Mill
|South end of US 21 business overlap|
|Fort Mill||7.5||12.1||SC 160 (Tom Hall Street) – Fort Mill, Indian Land||East end of Truck SC 160 overlap|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: South Carolina Highway 460|
- Google Inc. Google Maps – South Carolina Highway 460 (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S+Carolina+98%2FGold+Hill+Rd&daddr=35.0557499,-80.9419504+to:Tom+Hall+St&hl=en&ll=35.036392,-80.948553&spn=0.058822,0.111494&sll=35.008803,-80.917525&sspn=0.029561,0.055747&geocode=FT7-FgIdwios-w%3BFYXoFgIdguws-ykR8MsQKptWiDEf5mZdcnQLYg%3BFe4wFgIdmUot-w&t=p&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=15&z=14&via=1. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- "Flickr - SCDOT Date Tag of SC 460 Sign". Retrieved 2012-04-08.