|Look up sine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sine is a trigonometric function.
Sine may also refer to:
- Siné, Maurice Sinet, a French cartoonist
- Sinë, village in Albania
- Sine FM, a community radio station based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Sanandaj, a city in Iranian Kurdistan
- Kingdom of Sine, a former kingdom in modern Senegal
- Short interspersed elements (SINEs) short DNA sequences in eukaryote genomes
- Sine bar
- Abbe sine condition
- Discrete sine transform
- Sine wave, a mathematical function
- Sine and cosine transforms
- Sine quadrant
- Sine–Gordon equation
- Port of Sines, a deep-water port in Portugal
- Sines Municipality, a city and municipality in Portugal
- Sinoatrial node
- Sine qua non
- Sign (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.