20 September 1984
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in (1.71 m)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
Shivani Kapoor attended school in Sydenham, South London, until the age of 14, when she moved to India to pursue a career in modelling. While at school, she trained as a classical singer. Her secret passion: "To sing. I have trained for four years in London to sing for operas. I love music; it’s my form of expression. I love trance. On the [runway] ramp, if the music is good my performance is much better."
A cousin of Karishma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, Shivani Kapoor started modelling at the age of 14, when she modelled for the Asian Woman & Bride magazine. At 17, she has won the Lakme "Face of the Year" in 2001, and is now the face of the brand. She took part in the Lakme India Fashion Week in Mumbai.
- "Fashion Week 2006: Shivani Kapur". Retrieved 15 June 2007.
- Chatterjee, Ashok (17 May 2006). "'I want to be a master of talent'". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 August 2007.
- "Shivani Kapoor". One Thousand Models. Retrieved 25 August 2007.
- Davidson, Sean (11 March 2003). "Phir bhi... career hai Hindustani". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 August 2007.
- "Shivani Kapur". Seasons India. Retrieved 2007-08-25.
- Lakme Lever to roll out new line The Hindu Business Line - August 01, 2002
- "Shivani Kapoor to act as Mastani.she is now no longer in the film". Indiainfo.com. Retrieved 2007-08-25.