|Region of origin||Japanese|
|Look up Shion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shion is a Japanese given name, and may refer to:
- Shion Kokubun (國分 紫苑) (born 1991), Japanese figure skater
- Shion Uzuki, a character from Xenosaga video games
- Shion (The King of Fighters), a sub-boss in The King of Fighters XI video game
- Shion (Wonder Boy), a Legendary Hero from the Genesis game Wonder Boy in Monster World
- Shion Sonozaki, a character from the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni video games, anime and manga
- Sion Eltnam Atlasia, one of the main characters from the Melty Blood graphic novel, video games and manga
- Aries Shion, a character from the manga and anime Saint Seiya
- Shion Yasuoka, the female protagonist of the manga and anime Shion no Ō
- Shion (Naruto), a character in Naruto Shippūden the Movie
- Shion, one of the two main characters of the novel, manga, and anime No. 6.
- Shion, a hidden scenario character from the yaoi visual novel Enzai.
- Shion Pavlichenko, a character from season 2 of the anime Darker Than Black.
- Xion, which is pronounced Shion
- Shion Aikawa, a photographer based in the Los Angeles area.
Last modified on 3 April 2013, at 04:15
↑Jump back a section
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|