River City Casino
|River City Casino|
|Address||777 River City Casino Boulevard (Lemay)|
|Opening date||March 4th, 2010|
|Total gaming space||90,000 sq ft (8,400 m2)|
|Architect||Bergman Walls & Associates|
Located in Lemay, Missouri, River City Casino is on the western bank of the Mississippi River. The property's decor uses a 1904 World’s Fair theme. Built for an initial $380 million, the project's second phase requires an additional $75 million investment within the first three years for construction of a hotel. In 2010, the Riverfront Times named River City Casino the Best St. Louis Casino in their annual awards.
River City Casino is 56 acres (230,000 m2) with parking for 3,000 vehicles. A 90,000 square feet (8,400 m2) gaming floor has approximately 2,000 slots and 55 gaming tables. The casino includes the 75-seat Judy’s Velvet lounge, a sports bar by day and a music venue by night.
There are six dining establishments in the casino including The Great Food Exposition, Burger Brothers, Lewy Nine’s Cafe, The Steakhouse and The 1904 Beerhouse.
- Pinnacle to open River City Casino March 4
- Officials: River City Casino Boulevard leads to jobs
- River City Casino opens with questions, and a dollop of spectacle
- St. Louis Best Casino
- River City
- River City Casino Unveils Classy Gaming Experience at VIP Preview
- River City Casino Reveals Restaurant Plans